On the eve of the anniversary of the day Keith’s body was found, lets talk about how much has not changed since 1986. This is not a blanket post to vilify all law enforcement, however if you are in law enforcement particularly in Maryland and especially in Montgomery County Maryland I am calling you out. Im going to continue to ring the alarm for those sitting in their comfort zone believing that this cannot/will not affect their families. “My issue is not your issue, however continue to ignore my issue and one day my issue will become your issue” – Mary Couey
OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
1. If autopsy was done all questions surrounding Keith’s death would be answered
2. If we had the noose we could tell if a left handed or right handed person tied it
3. Cutting the tree down stops us from examining any type of marks or indention that would verify Keith climbing the tree.
4. Using misleading information on the medical examiners report shows clear intent to re-write the narrative of how Keith Warren got on the tree.
5. Using a statement and NO additional information to determine cause of death is MORALLY WRONG!
Which part of the conversation should we start with ? Obstruction of Justice is “any attempt to hinder the discovery, apprehension, conviction or punishment of anyone who has committed a crime”.
In relation to Keith Warren there is no physical evidence to use to fight for the case of murder or suicide in the death of Keith Warren.Which of Detective Beasley actions (which MCMPD is protecting) is obstruction?