Beautifully crafted & exciting,
Dante is a next-level WordPress theme.
Dante is a clean, modern and minimal multi-purpose WordPress theme.
It has a wide range of incredible features and includes $90 worth of goodies…
everything you need to take it to the next level and save money doing it.
Built using the sleek, intuitive, and powerful Bootstrap framework, Dante is mobile ready right from the start. Its responsive, mobile first fluid grid system scales up to 12 columns as the device or viewport size increases.
Dante also come with a Responsive Visibility Shortcode to give you extra control when it comes to your content.RESPONSIVE VISIBILITY DEMO
Powerful yet simple.
Built for all levels of expertise, whether you need simple pages or complex ones,
creating something incredible with Dante is an effortless and intuitive process.
THE SWIFT PAGE BUILDER
Our Robust Page Builder is easy to use and comes loaded with 44 different elements. It’s easy and quick to create beautiful pages, which you can also save as custom templates.
Beautiful Standard Pages
Sometimes you might want to just dump your content in and be done with it. With this in mind, we’ve crafted our standard pages with an unprecedented attention to detail.
27 Pre-built pages
Need to get up and running quickly? No problem, we’ve loaded Dante with 27 Stunning pages. Just select the one you want, add your content, customise if you want, then publish.
Everything you need.
We’ve taken great care to ensure that Dante is fully retina-ready. So it’ll look good on any retain display.
Built for WooCommerce 2.0+, Dante includes everything you need to start selling today!
Loaded with shortcodes
Choose from an incredible selection of beautifully designed and cleverly developed shortcodes.
A Header For Every Scenario.
Dante comes with 7 different header types. You can also have a top bar with each one,
for added variation. In addition you can also set the opacity of the header.
Over & Under: Centred Logo
Over & Under: Left Logo
Tab: Single Line
Standard: Kitchen Sink
Get creative with our wide selection of animations.
Animate your images, animate your icon boxes, animate charts, counters and progress bars.
You can also set the delay time, to synchronise everything.
Choose from 12 different animations to apply to your images
Animate: Icon Boxes
Choose from 12 different animations to apply to your icon boxes.
Counters, Charts & Progress bars
Dante lets you put an end to boring statistics!
Full-screen video playback
Finally you can let users experience your videos in a way that does them justice
Video & Image Parallax Backgrounds.
Create stunning Video and Image backgrounds.
Simply upload your image or videos in mp4, webm, and ogv.
We’re proud to announce that Dante includes 300+ stunning Gizmo icons (worth $50!)
as standard. Better yet, they’re all easily accessible through our shortcodes editor.
Don’t worry, Dante also comes with all 369 icons in Font Awesome 4.0.3.
Unparalleled access to color properties, a total of
60 different elements that can be customised using the Colorizer.
Superior typography with Font Deck, the professional web font solution.
Or choose from 600+ free Google web fonts. Then control the size, line-height and colour.
Choosing a font
Choose from 4 different ways to use typography. All of the are easy and hassle free.
Use real text with professional typefaces optimised for the web. Fontdeck is standards compliant and accessible & works on all modern browsers inc Internet Explorer 5+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 3+, Chrome, Opera 10+, Android, Blackberry and Apple iOS devices (the iPhone & iPad).
Font size Options
You can then control the font size, colour and line-height for the menu, body, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 & H6.
Dante comes with 3 fantastic sliders; The Revolution Slider, The Layer Slider and our own Swift Slider.
Free Support & Updates.
We pride ourselves on our quick-response support,
but don’t take our word for it – here’s what our customers have to say.
- "Montgomery County Police Department would like for the family to believe Keith Warren walked a quarter of mile from where his car was parked in a residential neighborhood in the middle of the day carrying a 40 feet rope, change of clothing and a 4 pack of wine cooler to hang himself."
- "The question of whether or not the coroner was on scene has never been clearly answered. At one point the Chief of Police stated publicly that Dr. Rogers was not on the scene and witnesses at the scene also claim that they never saw Dr. Rogers on the scene."
- "Mark Finley died in what was described as a “freak” bicycle accident. According to paramedics who were on the scene, his wounds were not consistent with a bicycle accident. His wounds were more consistent to being hit by a car or being hit with a baseball bat. Mark Finely’s wounds were greater than could have been caused by falling off a bicycle in the location where the alleged accident occurred."
- " On Death Certificate it states that Officer Leverette was the person who pronounced Keith dead. Why would the police officer pronounce someone dead if a medical doctor was on the scene?"
- "Mrs. Mary (Keith’s Mother) requested the noose on several occasions and was never given the noose and was eventually told that the noose was lost, however in the police officer notes it was mention that chief of police at the time did not want the noose released back to the family."
- "July 1992 Mark Finely called Mrs. Mary and left a message on her answering machine stating that he wanted to see here and he wanted to “unload.” Mark did not leave a phone number, and did not call back. Mark was found dead on a bike trail around 5am in the morning 1 month after making this phone call."